Friday, March 24, 2006

Thank you

I had no idea so many people were actually reading the Shrinking Knitter, and not just clicking through on their way to someplace else. Those of you who wrote to offer encouragement, I thank you. You helped me more than you'll ever know.

I did the four-mile walk yesterday morning. It was a beautiful morning and I was glad to get outside. Today it's grey, rainy and cold again, and it will be the whole weekend, if weather.com is accurate. Which it rarely is, but it's all I've got to go on.

The Spousal Equivalent is home for less than 16 hours, and then takes off for a long weekend in Vegas. It's slightly embarrassing that my guy's favorite vacation destination is the Glitter Capital of the West. I'll enjoy a weekend of uninterrupted basketball and knitting.

What a heartbreaker the WVU game was. Or so I heard. Once again, I couldn't stay awake to watch it, and CBS/DishNetwork wasn't showing it. SE said they did broadcast the last five minutes or so. Sounds like it was one for the ages, and the Mountaineers were thisclose to winning.

What's for dinner if you forgot to thaw the chicken, you like chickpeas and curry, and you have a bag of spinach in the refrigerator that really needs to be used or thrown away? You have this for dinner. So, so, so good. If you like chickpeas, of course.

No comments: