Monday, March 06, 2006

One frustration after another

The first, and biggest, is that I stayed the same weight this week. I averaged 82 minutes of activity daily, and consumed approximately 1150 calories daily. I was very hopeful that I would see a loss, and I don't know what more I can do. Today I feel like doing absolutely nothing.

My computer has had some problems. I think I have one solved, but it seems like it's working very slowly, for some unknown reason. Web pages load much more slowly than usual, although programs still run efficiently. I frequently have to refresh a web page before it's finished loading in order to view it.

I may be pressed into service today doing something I really don't want to do. I'm hoping I won't be called on, but I agreed to help if necessary. It's snowing, but the roads are clear, so I shouldn't have any trouble getting out if I need to.

Not a very cheery post today. To say I'm in a pissy mood would be an understatement.

No comments: