Friday, May 25, 2007

Thank you!

One more cup of coffee oops! That's not right. Heh. One more post before I shut this machine down and give it a rest.

Thank you all for your good wishes for this non-momentous birthday. Fifty-five has truly been a year to remember, and it's been so fun having all of you in my corner.

If you haven't already read it today, do go have a peek at Laurie's blog. That woman is eloquent. And strong! And sturdy! And happy!

The day's barely half over and it's been so great. Thanks again. I'm shutting up now.

No, really! I am! Honest!

6 comments:

Mary Gee said...

Happy Happy Birthday Debbi! That baby blanket is beautiful! I love feather and fan pattern. Have a wonderful trip.

ws said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Enjoy your trip and thanks for your encouragement on my race tomorrow...

Mich said...

Happy belated birthday. Hope you have a great time on your travels. They're going to be floored by that baby blanket; it is lovely.

Adam said...

Happy Birthday.

Sunny CA said...

Congratulations on the birthday and the loss of 8 pounds in a year! That is still progress! I turn 56 on May 31st! Greta

Mary Gee said...

Hey Debbi! I miss you! Hope you are having a great time.