Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Strange, but true

I'm actually looking forward to a workout today.

It's the first time in a long, long time – years, probably – that exercising is on my list of Things I Want To Do. I'm just feeling so darned good, physically and emotionally. Stepping up the intensity and duration seems to be the key.

I forgot to figure out how many minutes I worked out, on average, last week, so I did that last night and it came out to 69 minutes per day.

It's supposed to be partly sunny and in the mid-40s today, so part of my workout might be a walk outside. I like doing that better than anything else. But I also am enjoying the challenge of doing a DVD or video, especially one of the weight-training ones.

I can't wait to start doing yoga again. Right now my boobs and gut get in my way too much to feel comfortable practicing yoga, and I hate that I can't do the poses properly. Something to look forward to …

No comments: