Saturday, February 04, 2006

Kinda cloudy


Clouds abound, both outside my windows and in bloggerland. Word Cloud is sweeping the internet. Mine is displayed for you here.

You can order t-shirts with your very own Word Cloud printed on the front. You can also change the font style, substitute words and change the color of the printing. Mine is just the basic version, and I'm not ordering the tee. Interesting idea, though. Wish I'd thought of it.

So. Last time I was here I promised I would eat more. And I did, Thursday. Almost 1400 calories. Yesterday? Not so much. Only a little more than 900. I'm still trying to not eat bread, and that probably would have made up the difference. I wasn't hungry at all yesterday, and also took a lovely four-mile walk. The first two miles of which were lovelier than the last. The Shuffle died just as I made my two-mile turn, so the last two miles were just me and Mother Nature. Which is good! Not sayin' that's bad! Just a little more boring. I really love bopping along in time to the music, and my Shuffle sports some seriously peppy music.

Started the left front of Optically Delusional a couple nights ago and am making good progress. Nothing much more to report here. Oh, yeah. My weight stayed the same. Again. Better than going up!

This just happened. Really:

Phone rings, I answer and say, "Hello."

Male Voice: "Umm. I need to report that we've ... um ... been broke into."

Me: "I'm afraid you have the wrong number."

MV: "Could you tell me the right number?"

Me: "The right number for who?"

MV: "The law."

Me: "No, I can't."

MV: "Oh. Okay." Click.

The law??? I had no idea anyone still called the police the law!

No comments: