Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's a winter wonderland


Just in time for Valentine's Day! We only got about five or six inches. It has drifted quite a bit in places, though. My exercise this morning was 90 minutes of shoveling. I shoveled yesterday, as well, so my muscles have gotten a real workout this weekend.

I'm trying to keep up with salting and clearing this time, so that I'll be able to get out tomorrow night. By Tuesday it's supposed to warm back up to the 50s, but it's going to stay cold and snowy today and tomorrow.

Not much else going on around here. Weigh-in is tomorrow morning, and I don't know what to expect. I've averaged about 1200 calories per day this week, and exercised every day. So I should have a loss, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

The front of the FLAK has fewer than a dozen rows to go and I can take another progress photo. The OD is growing slowly. I knit it when I'm reading e-mail/blogs and when I'm waiting for my turn playing Scrabble. Or, rather, Super Scrabble, which we got for Christmas. I don't think we'll ever go back to regular Scrabble again.

No comments: