Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I heart VD

Well, I ended up waiting for Mother Nature to clear the driveway yesterday, but I did dust- and damp-mop my floors, which takes about 45 minutes. My calorie/exercise tracking program lists it as an "activity," so that's all I did yesterday in the way of exercise. It was sooooo cold I couldn't walk outside, and I was soooooo bummed out about staying the same that I just couldn't talk myself into doing anything else.

/small rant/

Yahoo Groups is bouncing messages again. I've had to reactivate my account about a half dozen times this month. What a PITA! They blame my ISP, my ISP says it's because of spam filters (which have been removed), I say just FIX IT!

/rant over/

I inserted the pocket on the OD. That little red line peeking out of all those black-and-white stripes is one of the reasons I loved the design the first time I saw it. And it's just as cute in real life as it is in the photo. I probably need to add some kind of project list in the sidebar, don't I? That way people will be able to click and find the answer to "what the heck is an OD/FLAK?" immediately, rather than waiting for me to answer them.

Another thing I should add to the sidebar is the list of blogs I read. I've been searching and searching for good, inspiring fitness/weight-loss blogs. Most of the ones I've been reading are people who have lost some weight and are now stalled. I want inspiration! I want success! So I keep poking around. I'm too late to join The Bloggest Loser, but I'll be following their progress. This might be just what I'm looking for.

My favorite, and one I've been reading for a long time now, is a group blog called Skinny Daily. It began as one woman's journal, and has evolved into the writings of three people, all of whom have lost significant amounts of weight by different methods.

Didn't eat much yesterday. Sometimes being down in the dumps does that to me. Most of the time I eat more when I'm feeling low, but I just didn't feel like it yesterday. Less than 1000 calories. And I cheated and stepped on the scale this morning.

Stayed the same.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: