Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Quote Day

Even if you're on the right track,
you'll get run over if you just sit there.
~ Will Rogers

I've been intrigued with M@rla's calorie-counting experiment; her efforts have helped me stay on track a leeeetle better. Nobody's perfect, but I've been journaling my food more consistently and trying to be more active, even on rest days.

Another friend also has been more pro-active about changing her evil eating ways, and being more accountable about it.

I usually don't have much trouble eating healthfully, but this past week was a doozy. Monday and Tuesday were horrible, Wednesday was slightly less so.

Yesterday was pretty darned perfect.

Let's just hope today can be, as well.

I have no more time to blog this morning, but since it's quote day, I'll leave you [hopefully smiling] with yesterday's Quote of the Day from my Google homepage:

Have a great day!

No comments: