Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How many of you ...

are old enough to remember a teen magazine called Ingenue? They had a monthly column called "Boy, Was My Face Red" that both fascinated and repelled me.

So anyway, it's my turn. Apparently I don't know my own e-mail address. I'll correct it in the previous post. If you've tried to enter the drawing for the book and my e-mail bounced back to you, it's because it's a DOT net, not a DOT com.

shrinkingknitter AT citynet DOT net

Thanks to Laura for the heads-up.

So sorry ... and, um, BOY, is my face red! Heh.

1 comment:

Lori G. said...

I was always fascinated with Glamour's Dos and Don'ts with the little black box covering their faces.

I think I'm losing what's left of my brain cells trying to remember various passwords at work and other places...