Friday, October 19, 2007

Oops! Almost forgot

I missed my target time in yesterday's run by three minutes and 11 seconds. I'd hoped for 85 minutes. The best I've ever done on this route [many steep hills] is 87 minutes. The weather was perfect and the mountains were so beautiful. I had a great time, I really pushed myself and I only stopped twice because I had a stitch in my side. The second time I happened to turn around and I just had to stay there and enjoy the view. Not for three minutes and 11 seconds, but that pause did cut into my time.

But, like the song says, "The hills are alive." And they're dressed for a party!

1 comment:

365 Dresses said...

Can you post a picture of the beautiful West Virginia hills? We have very little color in Baltimore this year. I won't be able to make the drive across WV until early November.
I'm glad to have you back in my morning!