Sunday, October 14, 2007

Gotta run

I think I might take Sundays off from blogging from now on. Sundays are my long-run day and I would do better if I got up and ran instead of got up, drank coffee, read blogs and the NYTimes, and generally wasted the morning away. It's not quite 8 a.m. yet, so there's a lot of morning left … plus it just sounds good to me to have a day [or maybe two!] each week where I don't have to show up here.

Good luck to Mary in her half-marathon today! I just took a look at the Denver Marathon website and they're waiving the entry fee for Chicago runners who want to finish in Denver. Talk about going from the ridiculous to the sublime – Chicago's temps were in the 90s, Denver's are in the 40s!

So … as the title says … gotta run!

2 comments:

ws said...

the crossword puzzle is much more challenging post-run when you can't think straight, though.

Lori G. said...

I think you should take Sundays off and just relax with NYT. I hope Mr. SK had a wonderful birthday!