But coming up with weird, random things about myself is harder than I thought it would be. So I'll follow her lead and only list five, and will do the usual Friday Quote Day tomorrow, since I skipped it last week.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
Five facts about me:
- At one time [prior to developing carpal tunnel syndrome] I was a nationally published illustrator.
- I can shoe a horse. But I wouldn't want to make a living doing it.
- I've met Chuck Yeager, John Glenn and the recently deceased Paul Tibbets, as well as Gary Sandy and Martha Stewart. [This could be a meme all by itself. Who are the notable people you've met?]
- I've been arrested.
- I have every Bob Dylan album on CD except one. Take a guess.