Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Three posts in one day? I need a life.

M@rla tagged me this morning. And at first I thought it would be easy – just make a list and shoot it off, no thinking about what to write. I thought I'd do this tomorrow, as a matter of fact, since it was going to be so easy.

But coming up with weird, random things about myself is harder than I thought it would be. So I'll follow her lead and only list five, and will do the usual Friday Quote Day tomorrow, since I skipped it last week.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

Five facts about me:
  1. At one time [prior to developing carpal tunnel syndrome] I was a nationally published illustrator.

  2. I can shoe a horse. But I wouldn't want to make a living doing it.

  3. I've met Chuck Yeager, John Glenn and the recently deceased Paul Tibbets, as well as Gary Sandy and Martha Stewart. [This could be a meme all by itself. Who are the notable people you've met?]

  4. I've been arrested.

  5. I have every Bob Dylan album on CD except one. Take a guess.
I'm going to be the spoilsport and not tag anyone. So sue me. Heh. But if you'd like to pick up on the thread, please – consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Laura N said...

I love your list. Wow, you have had quite a life!

I love your pic from the race with the balloons. So sweet. You look very happy.

Good on you for getting that weight work out in!

miss petite america said...

ooooh...what were you arrested for? ;)